You are here: Home Publication Fees
Back To Top
IOSI is an initiative to provide quality publishing platform for research scholars. All the papers are published after successful peer review by qualified researchers.
We cover the costs partially through article processing fees. Our expenses are split among editorial costs, electronic composition and production, journal information system, manuscript management system, electronic archiving, overhead expenses, and administrative costs. Moreover, we are providing research paper publishing in minimum available cost.
Publishing charges for online publication:
All the submitted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
Publication Process of IJECS (Valley Publication)
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality. Full Process Will Be Completed Expected Within 4-7 Days.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
6. After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
7. Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Reques